Convergence is the driving force of change in the Communications industry. Business customers are shifting service applications to packet-based technologies in order to improve operational efficiencies and maintain competitiveness. Correspondingly, this migration is forcing network service providers to develop multi-platform service internetworking capabilities in order to meet changing customer demands.
At Lorven, we assist our clients to meet the challenges facing all areas of the evolving communications landscape with services, expertise and solutions designed to enable faster delivery of customer services.
Communications Consulting Service: Empowering clients through the use of a systems transformation process, providing services that help enterprises realize more value from their customers by
- Increasing operational efficiencies
- Create differentiated services for customer retention
- Enhance the customer experience
Professional & Technical Network Services: Providing professional services and technical expertise that is enabling the reality of service internetworking by
- Delivering turn-key support services in a wide range of technologies, in short time frames and with geographic scalability
- Physically upgrading existing communications infrastructure and architecture
- Merging the different communications technologies to create a single “core network”